P1R2 Day 11

P1R2 Starting Weight 200
Yesterdays Weight 193
Todays Weight 193



No loss today, Bummmmer maybe it was the extra melba toast? Drank lots of water and tea yesterday, my intake was 128oz. I probably could boost the water intake.

Ok, I did not give into the chocolate chip cookie craving, though it is still very much alive. Funny thing I went home for lunch, took out a cookie and placed it into a zip lock sandwich bag and took it back to work then sat it on my desk in front of me.

My reason for doing this was to tempt myself and to build my strength to resist the temptation, though as I type this blog I really want to eat that cookie. Darn you girlies....LOL

Part of me refuses to give into the temptation of my sugar fixation, I want to give BIG THANKS to Amie, Monica and Mo for encouraging me not to eat that cookie my plan was to eat the cookie tonight. Darn you girlies....LOL
After reading their response to yesterday post I will not eat that cookie at least not tonight...hehehe just joking...

I will try the strawberry sorbet they suggested.

Today I ate

Breakfast: 1 bowl of lettuce w/red wine vinegar & tea w/stevia
Snack: bowl of lettuce (1 cup)
Lunch: grilled lemon pepper chicken breast, 1 cup of cucumber w/red wine vinegar slice of nectarine
Snack: 1 nectarine - the slice
Dinner: grilled chicken breast, 1 cup celery, melba toast
Snack: apple

Mega Tea and H2o

Hopefully we will have a # gone in the am.

No comments:

Post a Comment