What a Difference a BM makes

P2R1 Day 9

P2R1 Starting Weight 200
Yesterdays Weight 195
Todays Weight 194


When I woke up this morning to weigh myself the scale said 195, I went on to take my injection and to prepare tea and my lunch for the day.

I felt the urge to go to the restroom, which at that point I needed to have a BM then it dawned on me I had read Amie's blog about bowel movements and weighing.

I decided to undress, and get back onto the scale low and behold after the movement my actual weight was 194 lbs. Then I remembered I had not had a movement the day before.

I was happy to see that I am now at 194 lbs. Yippie and the beat goes on...rite down the drain...LOL


Breakfast

32oz of water before leaving for work
3 cups of citrus herbal teas w/stevia
1 cup of lettuce w/balsamic vinegar

Mid Morning Snack

1 cup of lettuce
1 cup of citrus herbal tea w/stevia

Lunch

32oz water
1 cup of cauliflower
4oz ground chicken breast grilled burger


Afternoon Snack

1 nectarine

Dinner

32oz water
3 5/8 oz ground chicken breast grilled burger
1/2 teaspoon mustard
1 cup cucumber w/seasoning & red vinegar
1 melba toast

Late Snack
1 cup raspberries

2 comments:

Mo2Lose said...

How funny but true! It does make a difference! WTG on the loss!

Angel Locs said...

Thanks Mo2Lose dreading the TOM....LOL

Post a Comment