Staying Strong

P2R1 Day 12

P2R1 Starting Weight 200
Yesterdays Weight: 193
Todays Weight: 192


I am happy to have seen that the scale moved this morning toward a lesser me..lol It seems that having daily BM's is a factor for me, we will see tomorrow. I still haven't had that cookie not say that I don't want it, I am realizing that the desire to have the cookie is more psychological then it is a craving.

When I think about the cookie is when I want it, if I don't think about the cookie it doesn't exist.

Funny thing happened to me today, I took my daughter to McDonald's as I drove up to the drive thru menu my mind went KOOKOO I felt like a kid in a candy store as my eyes roamed over the menu fixating on the apple pie...Yummmy..NOT!!! as my daughter put two french fries into her mouth I could taste the oil...YUKKKKKIIEEe but they did look pretty good.

I received my Hcg from a Dr. with the Hcg protocol, tonight I read over Dr. Simeons protocol I noticed a difference in my Dr.'s protocol however it was minimal. My Dr.'s sheet only allows for melba toast/breadstick at dinner where Dr.Simeons allows a breadstick/melba toast for lunch and dinner also Dr.Simeons allows oranges where as my Dr. says no oranges. Those were the only differences that I saw.


What I took in today

Lots of water and tea

Breakfast: Tea w/stevia
Lunch: 4oz grilled chicken breast, 1 cup celery, apple
Dinner: 4oz grilled chicken breast, 1 cup green beens

Let's keep it going....

3 comments:

Aleisha Black said...

You are doing great! I had two different instructions on mine too. When I looked again, My doc said no oranges too. Weird. I ate oranges for 2 weeks in a row. Maybe that's why I only lost avg. 3 pounds a week?? I think we have to experiment and see what works for each of us.

applebottomblues said...

Funny how the fried stuff doesn't seem as appetizing huh? Fries are my weakness though. They always SMELL so GOOD. You did great to resist them & you're having a great round. Keep up the great work!

Angel Locs said...

Thanks Dawn and Applebottomblues

for your encouragement.

Post a Comment