Still on Target

P2R1 Day 18

P2R1 Starting Weight 200
Yesterdays Weight 190
Todays Weight 190


Yipppeee down 10 lbs no trials to report today. My postings will become less often and probably shorter as I will be starting my Masters online next week, I've heard the Masters study is pretty intense therefor I will have to reframe from blogging every day.

However if I have any obstacles I will certainly seek the support from my Hcg family. I do have a question which most likely will post on HTA also. I am currently doing the Hcg protocol with a Nautropathic Doctor. Dr. Mitchell of Chandler,AZ www.SanTanNaturalMedicine.com (just in case someone reading this is looking for a Dr. in Chandler, Az.)

I paid 275.00 for the Hcg,Initial consultation, bloodwork & B12 injection (which I haven't gotten, only because I don't want to drive to Chandler,Az from Glendale every week)so I take B12 sublingual. I am wondering if it would be less expensive to order the Hcg myself when I am ready to do round two, if so where do I find the best quality Hcg?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, I feel that I have found enough support via blogging and HTA that I can achieve the next round with out going to Chandler to get the Hcg from the Dr.

Thanks All Much Love

10 comments:

applebottomblues said...

Down 10 lbs! Congratulations Angela! It's great that you're furthering your education. We'll be here when you have time. Focusing on school is the most important thing to do.

In regards to hcg info.... Go to HTA Home and hover over the Products link on the top menu. You will find the link for the recommended web source for hcg there. You can also purchase supplies on the HTA website. You can get 5000 ius for around $30 plus $30 shipping. You would have to mix your own hcg, but you can find all that information in the HTA forum in the information & resources thread. Then you can make an informed decision as to whether you want to get your own hcg. I've never gone through a doctor myself & I've done pretty well.

Angel Locs said...

Hi Applebottomblues

Thanks so much,I knew I could count on you to come through. Yeah I am more then sure I will do this on my own next round its less expensive and I have found great support in yourself, Amie,Dawn&Biz last but not at all least HTA as well as many others.

Yes, education is the key also an example for my daughters and grand daughter

Anonymous said...

HI! I know of a great nautro doctor in Old town Scottsdale. She is running some specials on HCG right now I believe( I know under what you paid for you HCG) . Her web site is getcurveappeal.com . The problem with ordering online, so I have researched when I was looking into it, is that sometimes the material takes a really long time to come and sometimes it doesn't come at all. Anyways, she is my doctor for my HCG journey. She also does the weekly b-12 shots if you need/want them. Good job keeping up with the diet....I know it isn't easy :)

Shanana's HCG Diet said...

Hi! I go to the Medshape Weight Loss center in Mesa. Do you get the B12 shots too? or only HCG? Your blog is awesome and you are a week ahead of me so I will be so excited to follow you and your progress. Any motivation and advice for me would be soooo much appreciated! Great job!

fabulouskristen said...

I am very interested in what you decide to do! I also go to a doctor and get the HCG in a form called Optilean (similar to Releana), but is costs $250/mo and I can get it online so much cheaper!
I am loving your blog - I too am a Case Manager btw!
I just started a blog of my own - check it out if you have time! http://kmweightloss.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.
MaxBurn

Buladi said...

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your post and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your posts.
hcg drops

iqbaluzmi said...

The HCG diet are the consumption of a diet that is extremely low in calories and the rapid weight loss.

hcg buy online

Alina said...

I feel this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna commentary on some common things, The website taste is perfect, the articles is in reality nice. Good process, Cheers!
www.myweightlossclinics.com FOR weight loss

Duffy Rico said...

Weight Loss Chandler
Thanks for providing such a great information, it was excellent and very informative. as a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed, and I also like it

Post a Comment